Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year. New Beginnings.

my cry to God.

i love you!

Jehovah, You are mine, yet You are the same God of Abraham, Jacob, Moses and David. You show me Your glory daily. i can see You in creation and through Your word. i thank You for Your grace, mercy and unfailing love. i do not deserve anything You have given to me, yet You continue to give me more than i can fathom.

Father, i yearn to be even closer to You, to reside in the Shadow of Your wings forever -

God, show me favor in everything i do! Anoint my head and have Your Spirit shine through my words and actions.

God, i want people to see me and be intrigued by the way i live my life - that they may see that i am not living for myself, but for Your Kingdom and Your Will.

Jesus, make me a vessel to which You have entrusted with a powerful mission of courage, love and good will for others. Allow me to see my life as third behind You first and other second. Make me Your hands and make me Your feet - allow me to be the Fruit bearing branch that stems from the Only True Vine.

God, You are immaculate and beautiful - help me to fall even more in love with You every day! For every day i wake up, i live for You and it is one day closer to seeing Your face and being in You presence for all eternity!

Father, I thank You for Your word, guidance and wisdom in the Spirit. What a remarkable gift You have bestowed upon us with our Helper and Best Friend.

God, help me to look more to the Spirit, for You alone are my satisfaction. You alone can fill my God-Shaped-Hole in my heart.

i long to turn to you and see You there, with arms outstretched to welcome me into a place of rest.

Father, i am weary and tired from trying to live me life.

God, I give it fully to You - allow me to hold nothing back - take it all from me that You may allow me to seek only Your Will and not my own.

Father, make me weak to fill me with Your strength and power - for i cannot do THIS alone.

i need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment