Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just Once.

just once... I would like to find the cure.
just once... I would like to score at the buzzer.
just once... I would like to hold that winning ticket.
just once... I would like to be what he wants.
just once... I would like to run like the wind.
just once... I would like to be the leading role in that box office hit.
just once... I would like to know mathematical formulas.
just once... I would like to go to the Super Bowl.
just once... I would like to have a number one hit single.
just once... I would like to not be scared or failure, but see it as a way to improve.
just once... I would like to show that I do have as spine.
just once... I would like to be asked for my autograph and have it mean something.
just once... I would like to travel to any place I want to.
just once... I would like to be the expert on that subject matter.
just once... I would like to feel what its like to be perfect.
just once... I would like to see the view from an eagle's eye.
just once... I would like to drive a Lotus.
just once... I would like to be a chef in my own 5 star restaurant.
just once... I would like to write a New York times bestseller.
just once... I would like to be addressed as Doctor.
just once... I would like to scuba dive at the Great Barrier Reef.

if I don't get to do any of those things, then...

I just want to be the person that someone looks at and says, "just once... I would like to make a difference, like her."

No comments:

Post a Comment