Friday, November 19, 2010

Hauntings

So here I am... 0300 and unable to sleep. Maybe I will write to keep my mind off things, however, the things on my haunt me, taunt me and carry me deep to places I dare not travel. Why not travel there you say? Because, there is a darkness that wants to trap me there. Thoughts carry my soul away to a place where there isn't even the faintest of light. The enemy tries to lure me there, to enslave my soul, place chains upon my mind so that I cannot reach Him.

These thoughts start small with little questions, "why?", "why not?", and "see?"... Then they start to get bigger by turning into "how could anyone?", "not so cool now?" "who are you without them?" But the worst thing I could do is answer these false questions. To think, "it's true" or "I am not needed" just gives the enemy that little bit of breath to snuff out my candle. My little light source that can make a dark room appear as tho it has been touched by the morning sunrise.

To dwell on these thoughts and ideas is just how my soul gets trapped into the dark, deadly mind game that the enemy knows all to well. The enemy knows me to well. But not as well as Him; that is why he attempts to lead me astray, so that I can not be under the protection of He who knows me better than i do.

So as I sit here, in my dark room, typing by the light of the computer screen, I ask of Him, my father, creator, mentor, guardian...

PROTECT ME!! I AM CRYING PROTECT ME...

from evil,

from the dark,

from the deep wounds of loved ones,

from anyone who plans to harm me... but mostly I ask YOU, LORD of my heart

PROTECT ME FROM...



me.

1 comment: